Please find all relevant information in the download links below: InfoPackhttps://www.dropbox.com/s/tzogu7i6snd62mm/2015HKHat_%20InfoPack.pdf?dl=0https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9mW-iShKpIgSWxoTDA1OG44QW8/view?usp=sharingSchedule:
team will have 4 games on Saturday, and at least 2 on Sunday. Games
are longer this year at 75 minutes per round robin game so you get more
play time! This schedule may be subject to change.https://www.dropbox.com/s/124ltvnwvlc8x4i/2015%20HK%20HAT%20Schedule.xls?dl=0https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9mW-iShKpIgUWNCaVBIRy1pNG8/view?usp=sharing
Teams will be made shortly - and will be announced tomorrow - stay tuned.
#Layout or #getout !
your friendly #Hat #TD #TeamGeneral info
- Dates: June 13 and June 14
Tai Hang Tung Recreation Ground, Prince Edward
- Age limit: 16+
- Fees: 300 HKD early bird. Pay via:
- Via credit card with paypal using the "pay fees" button on the top left of this page.
the money to: HSBC Hong Kong, beneficiary: Hong Kong Ultimate Players
Association, account #: 809-499338-001. Please forward your payment slip
to email@example.com. IF YOU DON'T FORWARD YOUR PAYMENT SLIP, WE DON'T KNOW YOU PAID !
- Please note, any bank transfer
charges should be incurred by the sender. Please double check with your
bank if there are charges on your transfer.
- If none of these work for you, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Please note please pay by May 29th to secure your spot for the tournament!
- The annual Hong Kong Hat Tournament is sponsored as part of the Samsung 58th Festival of Sport, organized in conjunction with the government's Lesiure and Cultural Services Department (LCSD) and the Hong Kong Sports Federation. The Festival of Sport is sponsored to encourage Hong Kong citizens to actively participate in sports in their spare time. Because the tournament is organized under the banner of the Festival of Sport, we are required to give priority to local registrations, and especially players who are new to the sport.
- To accommodate for the qualifications to participate under the Festival of Sport, we will have guaranteed spots reserved for Hong Kong based players, in addition to beginners.
- For Non-Hong Kong players wishing to participate, it will be based on a first-come, first-serve policy.
- For overseas players who wish to participate, we understand the difficulty of having a spot before purchasing flights. Please email us directly before purchasing your flight to Hong Kong.
- Given all of the above, it is extremely likely, that we will have enough field space to accommodate all interested players, as we have double the field space (from 2 fields to 4 fields).
More information to come! Stay Tuned.
Red, Green, Yellow and Blue will have games starting at 9:30 AM
Black, Light Blue, Orange, Grey, Brown, Purple will have game starting at 11:00 AM.
Reminder - tomorrow (June 9th) is the deadline for the payment / confirmation for the HK Hat. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you haven't paid, but would still like to play this weekend.
Less than two weeks before the #HK HAT !!
All preparations are going great and even the fields look like there is some #grass growing on the fields!
1) Final Payment Deadline is Tuesday June 9th 11:59 pm. If you haven't paid and notified us by then, or...
I've opened the payment option for anyone on the #waitlist. If you are currently on the waitlist and would like a spot, please pay the tourney fee and send the payment details to us, please include in your email that you're currently on the waitlist. Once payment is...
One more announcement - there is a #bug in the Paypal system that I was unaware of, it's not marking down people as they pay through the registry site. We've gone into the paypal account and manually marked most people who have paid down.
BUT if you paid for multiple players and...
Hope you're excited for the 2015 #Hong #Kong #HashTag #Hat. This year's theme is #HASHTAGS!
Please by May 29th, #pay your #registration fee. After May 29th, it will be #first pay #first serve, and anyone on the waitlist can pay to confirm their spot. Pay ASAP to...
I'm stupid and the date was left out for payment deadline. It's May 29th to send your payment in before your spot will be opened to the Wait List.
Sorry for the spam
Hey Everyone !
GET READY FOR THE #2015 #HONG #KONG #HASH #TAG #HAT #TOURNAMENT !!!!!!
Good news: We've opened the wait list, and almost everyone who has signed up get's a spot to play in the tournament ! We have a total of 180 spots for players. Thank you everyone for your...